Followers

Friday, December 12, 2008

The Holiday's


All year I have been writing about mortgages, and real estate, and the economy. Well I thought I would change my ways just for this month, it is a special month isn't it? This is the month where we treat each other nicer, where we think about the homeless, where we think about what we did or didnt do this year, its the month where we are more patient with people.
My thoughts are as follow, yes that is all fine and dandy and we should continue to do these thing, actually we should try to do these things all year round instead of waiting for December.
Ok to my thoughts, this year I have read articles and seen actions pass in which people at work places, schools, airports etc. are not being allowed to celebrate Christmas as they want to.
Just becuase it insults some one else or it has to do with religion. Let me ask your opinion, why is this happening, are we now going to change the word Christmas to december 25th is gift day. Lets get something clear here!! this holiday came about for one reason and one reason ONLY, to celebrate the birth of our savior Jesus Christ, hence the word "CHRISTmas". I can continue to ramble on but I think I have made my point, and to end my point of view here is my suggestion
anyone that is against Christmas, calling it christmas, or anyother silly idealogy, lets CANCELL THE HOLIDAY AND MAKE IT only for Christians and people that believe in christ and christmas everyone else get your asses to work, dont ask for time off, and december 25th for you will be just another day!!!

No comments: