Followers

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

New changes


Dear Clients:

I hope this email finds you well, as always I am constantly looking for ways in which to improve my business so that I may
Better serve you my clients.

This past year has been a trying one for the real estate industry as you have probably heard, many businesses have gone
Under and an estimated 67% of agents have either quit the business or gone part-time. The industry has been hit with a
Big right hook however many of us are still standing while others have folded. This is why I have aligned myself with one
Of the most successful teams in Florida to be able to better serve you.

Team Brumbach Realty Group has been in the real estate industry for over 10 years, together we have over 30 years of real estate experience
To better serve you “our clients”. Team Brumbach is also a “one stop real estate solution” where we offer you, residential sales, commercial real estate,
Property management, short sales expert, distressed property certified, REO’s, Mortgage Lending, and Loan Modifications. Team Brumbach Realty Group
Does it all and we are here to serve you.

This was not an easy decision to make however it was the right decision to make. While looking for the right team to merge with, I needed someone that
Shared the same value’s as I did as well as shared the same goals and ambitions while at the same time keeping our focus on customer service, the team
That always came out on top was Team Brumbach Realty group.

Please consider Team Brumbach Realty Group for your next listing or purchase and or any of your real estate needs.

We are now stronger than we ever have been, while others are leaving the business we are growing our business.

I look forward to hearing from you soon.

No comments: